Experience the soulful world of Blues Rock with a showcase of raw, gritty vocals layered with guitar riffs and solos, topped off with groovy drum fills and basslines. You may be a Blues aficionado or a Rock n Roll fan; either way this playlist is sure to amplify your craving for pure, unadulterated musical energy.
- Elephant – Tame Impala
- Good Love (feat. Billy F Gibbons) – The Black Keys
- The Hardest Button to Button – The White Stripes
- Hurricane Coming – The Heavy
- Broke Down – Radio Moscow
- She’s Creeping – Royal Blood
- Scumbag Blues – Them Crooked Vultures
- Meet Ze Monsta – PJ Harvey
- The Hand That Feeds – Nine Inch Nails
- Holding Poison – Foo Fighters
- Go With The Flow – Queens of the Stone Age
- Rock & Roll Queen – The Subways
- Club Foot – Kasabian
- In the Evening – Remaster – Led Zeppelin
- Edge Of Darkness – Greta Van Fleet
- Ain’t Killed Me Yet – Adia Victoria
- Free the Slave – KALEO
- Baby Please Don’t Leave Me – Buddy Guy
- Twice As Hard – The Black Crowes
- Snake Eyes – John Paul Jones
- Money – Pink Floyd
- Jimmy Jazz – Remastered – The Clash
About the Curators
Originally from London, after completing a politics degree I can now be found potentially lost in an Oxfordshire field. Music has always been of fundamental importance to me, and I literally can’t remember a day when there was no music on in my house. I’m always looking for something new to listen to and making playlists is one of my favioute activities. I’ll listen to anything of any genre that comes my way and, as Duke Ellington, Buddy Rich or possibly Ray Charles said, “there are only two types of music; good music and bad music”.
Hi there, I'm Joshua. I have been listening to songs for longer than I can remember. It has really been an integral part of my life. As a 2000s kid, I grew up listening to a lot of alt rock, pop punk and nu metal. I have come a long way since then, listening to a wide array of music including (but not limited to) synthwave, tropical house, lofi and prog rock. I wish to discover more amazing music and share it to the world.
I have always believed that music is a medium that can be used to connect and inspire people. It is a unique form of self expression which can move everyone. For me personally, it's a really special bond/connection that makes me who I am. So, I certainly think that the songs a person listens to says a lot about their personality.
I have also tested the waters and tried making some compositions myself. I wouldn't say it sounds amazing but if you are interested, take a look at my soundcloud:
Thank you for reading my profile. Have a wonderful day :)