Last year we were partying in Liverpool and agreed that we needed to make a list that covered all the kinds of tracks that would absolutely make us cringe if we had them on blast while driving around. Guilty Pleasures is exactly what it says on the tin – and that’s nothing to be sniffed at.
- Run Away With Me – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Red (Taylor’s Version) – Taylor Swift
- Woman Like Me (feat. Nicki Minaj) – Little Mix
- Fireflies – Owl City
- Love Machine – Girls Aloud
- Party In The U.S.A. – Miley Cyrus
- Fascination – Alphabeat
- Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
- These Days – Take That
- Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson
- Levitating – Dua Lipa
- Cooler Than Me – Single Mix – Mike Posner
- Like a Prayer – Madonna
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
- Let Me Entertain You – Robbie Williams
About the Curators
Originally from Ireland, I now currently live in Liverpool after completing my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in performance. I am not a believer that you can only like one genre of music, if a song speaks to me on another level or I just vibe with it; I'm listening to it.
I'm still trying to find my way around life so patience is my virtue!