Deep dive into escape with this introspective playlist. This 22 track list is your ticket to contemplation and solitude. From the beats of Chicano Batman to Mild High Club, let the music guide your thoughts. Perfect for anyone who craves quiet moments, this playlist invites you to clear your mind and find peace within. Take a breath, press play, and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- Passed You By – Chicano Batman
- Sunlight – Oh Land
- Forever Young – Friedberg
- Truly Madly Deeply (Recorded at Spotify Studios NYC) – Yoke Lore
- Homebound – Cosmic Misfits
- Mykonos – Fleet Foxes
- California Stars – Billy Bragg
- When the Night is Over – Lord Huron
- Ode to Viceroy – Mac DeMarco
- Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley
- lovers’ carvings – Bibio
- New Slang – The Shins
- Everybody – Mac Miller
- You Are the Moon – The Hush Sound
- Never Get To Heaven – Flyte
- Between the Bars – Elliott Smith
- Why Would I Let You Go – Sondre Lerche
- To Be Alone With You – Sufjan Stevens
- Always See Your Face – Love
- Petals – TOPS
- Floated By – Peter Cat Recording Co.
- Tesselation – Mild High Club
About the Curators
I'm Ariana, an island girl in a Buffalonian world. I was immersed with the beats of Latin music naturally at a young age, hailing from a Puerto Rican family. My father was a radio personality, and loved all things related to music, and that was inherited to me. My home was filled with new records of the latest and greatest, and my love of music grew as the years passed by. With interactions and experiences through friends, and what life has thrown my way I have become a fan of all types of music. I am always researching new artists to listen to, and reading up on industry news.
In my spare time I love to research genealogy and ancestry, spend time with my husband and my dog Laika, and three cats, James Bond, Katniss Everdeen, and Peggy Olson, and binge watch shows that catch my eye.
Andie constantly thinks of music as an escape to a whole other place. It also brings out this different side of her that only music can. Like, you ever have a bad day, but when you listen to this particular song or shuffle this certain playlist, everything seems better? Yeah, that's pretty much how it makes her feel too. And for her, music has to be playing everywhere– as in everywhere. It's like she has a soundtrack for anything. She can't stop writing or talking about it. It's something she can talk about with you for hours and hours. Music helps her get lost but in the best way possible.